Kid Connexion is a place on Sunday mornings where we offer a safe environment for fun, age-appropriate learning about God! Our goal is to grow children into faithful followers of Jesus Christ who know God’s Word, have a personal relationship with Jesus, and are engaged in His mission in the world.
You can expect a safe, clean, loving environment for your kids at Connexion Church! Our children's programs are located downstairs during the worship service, and our volunteers are screened for your safety.
Here are some procedures we have to ensure a secure environment:
- Please discuss any specific instructions for your child with the teacher. Instructions can pertain to food allergies, needs such as a bottle or a nap during the service, potty training or any other details on caring for you child. Your willingness to do this during the drop-off process will allow our volunteers to better serve you and your child.
- Parents are asked not to enter the classrooms. When dropping off or picking up children, please hand them to a volunteer over the gate or at the door. This helps our volunteers keep a good structure at drop-off and pick-up times.
- A snack is served to the children during the 10:30 service. If your child requires a different snack for any reason, or if you do not want them to have a snack, please let the classroom volunteer know.
- Our volunteers will try to calm upset children for 10-15 minutes before contacting a parent. Please make sure to leave a contact phone number with the volunteer so that they can reach you if needed.
- Children will only be released to parents or guardians that are listed on the approved pick-up list. If you would like someone to be added to the approved list, please let the classroom volunteer know.